For all of you pregnant mamas out there, I am also certified in Webster Technique and have taken ICPA courses. I love working with your babies whether they are minutes old, or in their teen years! Adjustments and a healthy spine are crucial for their development.
Just to name a few benefits to pediatric chiropractic:
- Improves sleep – Since chiropractic releases stress in the body, it can improve sleep. This also means it can help address the issue of bed wetting AND reduce headaches from tension, stress or interference of the nervous system.
- Immune System support! This can help with a common cold to an infection. Also it improved their immune functions. By clearing the nervous system it can also improve a child’s digestive system, and target related issues like stomach problems, constipation or reflux
- Better Behavior! Less stress leads to better behavior! No mood swings, no anxiety, no depression. This can help your child function throughout the day.
- Nervous system support! We help the spine develop in the correct way! This prevents and treat certain nervous system issues such as ear infections. Guess what else?! Asthma, allergies, respiratory issues- By aligning the spine the nerves can now keep your child’s respiratory system healthy!
- Brain Development! We help release pressure on the bones, joint and spine. This means great neural brain development! So better concentration, improve focus, reduce hyperactivity and
target conditions such as ADHD.
Key points for horses and pets:
- Treat chronic musculoskeletal problems
- Treat acute problems such as tension or stiffness
- Treat prophylactic treatment to maintain fitness and performance
- Maintain soundness in your older or senior animals
- Enhance performance ability of your sport animal
- Create or maintain a “pep” in their step
*Here’s a little secret- HORSES and PETS LOVE CHIROPRACTIC ADJUSTMENTS!*
My technique for horses STRAIGHT CHIROPRACTIC. I use both diversified/manual and mallet if needed. I also use RockBlades to break down fascial restrictions (think of peeling an orange: the white stuff under the skin is the fascia) as well as Equiptape if needed. This help create more lymph flow as well as better circulation, and flushes out any sort of adhesions or scar tissue.
For small animals such as your dog or cat, I do manual adjustments as well as activator. I always have them tell me what they prefer most by introducing both. My big dogs love activator, but my little guy is scared of the sound so I perform manual on him. I can perform the RockBlades on small animals as well to help the fascia “glide” and reduce restriction. And if needed we can kinetic tape them with our RockTape to flush out inflammation and increase lymph drainage.